Taking a proactive approach to our clients’ requirements, Areshomeng applies knowledge taken from the civil and construction sectors and combines them to provide tailored solutions and processes for the coal industry. We can offer specialist knowledge in all areas of coal mine development and construction.
Mpumalanga is home to one of the largest coal sources in the South Africa and Areshomeng aims to be a market leader in providing advanced development solutions to coal mine owners across the province and the continent.
Mine Construction Services:
- Site access roads
- Mine site clearing and grubbing
- Site facility earthworks
- Construction of complete mine site facilities and plants
- Mine reclamation
- Tailings dam construction
Contract Mining Services:
- Production “peak” shaving
- Mine operations and management
- Crushing and mill operations
- Engineering services, such as feasibility studies, budgeting and mine planning assistance
- Construction services, such as site access roads, site clearing and grubbing and mine reclamation